Senior Applications Developer to primarily be responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of an existing web application. The ...
Senior Applications Developer to primarily be responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of an existing web application. The Developer will be required to provide support for the full software product development life cycle, including the development of technical documentation.
- 5-7 years' experience with Ruby
- Experience working in Agile and Kanban environments
- Experience working within proper configuration management processes, utilizing source code control, and change management software, utilizing tools including Bitbucket, Git, and Bamboo
- Demonstrated experience with Linux, Tomcat, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL,
- Experience with configuration management and tools, including, Bitbucket, Git, Bamboo
- Experience using JIRA for project and task management
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure
Ruby on Rails, Git, Bamboo, Tomcat, SQL