The McIntyre Group is seeking a permanent Ruby on Rails Developer in Cleveland, OH. Our client is passionate about their pe...
The McIntyre Group is seeking a permanent Ruby on Rails Developer in Cleveland, OH. Our client is passionate about their people and has been voted one of the "Best Place to Work in Cleveland!" The client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, very generous paid time off package and work-life balance.
- Understand business, technical and infrastructure requirements
- Decompose and estimate complex technical features into manageable development tasks.
- Ensure proper code quality throughout the development work by participating in code reviews.
- Clearly escalate issues and risks as needed
- Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Focus daily on best practices to ensure quality deliverable.
- 3-4 years of experience in web development
- 2+ Years RoR (Ruby on Rails) experience preferred
- Extensive experience with relational database systems (RDBMS), frameworks, and external services integrations
- Full-stack experience designing business applications
- Comfortable working in Agile development teams
- Participate in business solutions and technical vision. Designs technical solution with an eye towards the big picture and the future
If you feel that this may a good fit for you, please apply and be sure to include the best way for us to reach you. Qualified candidates will receive a response promptly to discuss
You're more than a resume. We're more than a staffing firm. So, you want a job. You may have turned to Google first. But we have been helping people since before Google was even a thing. Our business is built on relationships, connections, and people with pulses. And if you are a company looking for talent...you need staff and you needed them yesterday. Let us help. While you continue doing what you do best, we will be relentlessly hunting for the right subject matter expert to fit into your culture, the right skill set to do the work, and the right salary to meet your budget.