Hope it's a great day…
This is Naved, from DKMRBH. Below is the new job opportunity available with one of our clients, if you are inte...
Hope it's a great day…
This is Naved, from DKMRBH. Below is the new job opportunity available with one of our clients, if you are interested then send your resume along with your expected pay rate.
Please find the below job role and let me know your interest on the same.
Job Title Ruby on Rails Architect
Location Austin, TX
Interview Mode: Phone followed by Skype
- In this role, you will be the software architect on our team.
- You'll be hands on, working directly with both leadership and the engineering team.
- You are able to look at the direction that your company is going and help you come up with a long-term plan that is going to work.
- You will be guiding engineers on the team in building high quality, maintainable software that will grow with the company, and spend a good deal of your time writing code.
- You will help us build one of the best teams and engineering cultures in Austin.
- You will be continually challenged but supported to grow as a technical leader.
In the first 3 months as a Software Architect you'll:
- Work directly with the CTO and Director of Engineering to flesh out and improve engineering best practices and build the team.
- Make rapid improvements to our consumer facing and enterprise applications.
Moving forward you will:
- Lead direction of Everlywell platform from a technical perspective.
- Lead and facilitate decision making during technical planning.
- Spend some time as an individual contributor directly writing code.
- Work directly on our consumer facing and enterprise products, testing and iterating on improvements that drive value.
- Review code and mentor developers on coding practices.
- Actively participate in the ideation and execution of product roadmap.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of engineering and product processes, such as continuous delivery and high quality automated testing.
- Communicate well across a range of audiences, from a small team to large enterprise customers.
- Work independently and solve tough problems with little guidance.
- Experienced or Expertise in Ruby on Rails, React, GitHub, PostgreSQL, RESTful APIs, Docker/Kubernetes
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
- Willing to consider remote, US based candidates for this role with preference given to candidates who will consider relocation to Austin when we return to a in-office working arrangement
Thanks & Regards,
Address: 704 N King ST, Suite# 500,Wilmington. DE 19801
- provided by Dice