Our client is a hyper-growth, company based in Austin, TX that is thriving amidst the pandemic. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Softw...
Our client is a hyper-growth, company based in Austin, TX that is thriving amidst the pandemic. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer ( Ruby on Rails/React ) to join the Engineering team.
This role can be 100% remote. There is a preference for residing or being willing to relocate to Austin, TX in the future but that will be evaluated on a case by case basis depending on the candidate.
You will be interested in this role if you:
- Want to build user facing products that will transform lives
- Excited about building backend infrastructure and RESTful API's
- Enjoy working with Ruby on Rails/React or similar tech stacks
- Enjoy the process of building MVP's and passionate about building a great user experience
- Appreciate diversity and want to work in a team that reflects the Austin culture
- Want to learn a lot and learn quickly
- Are interested in working in a small, well funded and rapidly growing startup that has great benefits (401K, 100% paid health insurance premiums) and perks
Technologies / Methodologies you will get to work with:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Ruby on Rails (If you currently work with other languages like Python, Java, etc that would be perfect)
- RESTful web services, API integrations, and HTTP protocol
- Agile sprint environment and associated best practices
- DevOps pipelines a plus: Jenkins, AWS Codebuild, Docker, etc
- Automated testing
- provided by Dice