We help folks find their stuff. You'll join a seed-stage engineering team as it scales, working on our app (desktop & web) and associated backend.
What You'll Do
Our team is building the future of enterprise search. We help our users find their stuff no matter where it is. As a full-stack engineer you will:
- Have the opportunity to work across our client application (desktop and web), middleware and backend services
- Take a leadership role in developing new features
- Work with application telemetry data to diagnose and remediate issues
- Work with infrastructure and research teams to integrate state-of-the art capabilities into our product
The key components of our stack you'll work with:
You will join a growing engineering team and have the opportunity to help shape the future of Searchable.ai. With new users joining every day and connecting millions of files you will get to join a growth-stage startup as we emerge from stealth.
- An experienced full-stack engineer with substantive Rails experience
- Entrepreneurial and curious
- A team-first contributor that enjoys collaborating on ideas and work
- More About Searchable.ai
Although headquartered in San Francisco, we are a remote-first company with a distributed workforce. Currently, our employees must be based somewhere in the continental U.S.
To apply, send a resume and a little note about why you want to join us to email@example.com