We are looking for an engineering team lead to join our team and help us drive forward the evolution of Jebbit's Declared Data Platform. You...
We are looking for an engineering team lead to join our team and help us drive forward the evolution of Jebbit's Declared Data Platform. You will partner with product, user experience and data science to solve technical and design challenges and develop, scale and automate workflows and functionalities in the platform that will surprise and delight customers.
Originally founded at Boston College, Jebbit was named one of the Top 25 Most Promising Companies in the World by CNBC and our co-founders were Forbes 30 Under 30 honorees. We're a graduate of Techstars and located in Boston's Seaport near South Station.
- Lead a team to design and develop true full-stack solutions (We're using PSQL, Ruby on Rails, EmberJS and NodeJS)
- Play a single contributor role as well to learn the in's and out's of the software and stack
- Guide your team how best practices to write and improve tests to prove the behavior and functionality of the code
- Be part of the engineering leadership team and contribute to the engineering technology roadmap, best practices and culture.
- Interact with Product and Client teams to better understand the market and what roles our technology plays in it
- provided by Dice