Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer with experience, pleas...
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are one of the nation's leading and fastest growing fine art auction houses, is looking to add a Software Developer in our Chicago office. The Developer will build and maintain the company's internal auction management software, as well as the company website, working mostly in Ruby on Rails and Vue.js.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Full health benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
3. Holidays PTO
5. Sick time
What You Will Be Doing
- Builds and maintains full stack code for internal software applications using Ruby on Rails, Vue.js and other tools
- Creates new features for internal systems and improves existing functionalities
- Tests and debugs code as needed
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures
- Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in full stack software development, both professionally and with personal projects
- Experience in, and passion for, the most current technologies and products for web based applications
- Solid knowledge and experience with Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, React and other web-based applications and technologies
- Experience with testing and deploying code
- Thorough understanding of Git
- Interest in working collaboratively with a small team
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- So, if you are a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice