Kforce has a client that is seeking an experienced Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer for an enterprise client accelerati...
Kforce has a client that is seeking an experienced Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer for an enterprise client accelerating business outcomes while disrupting the typical norms within the supply chain process in Vancouver, Washington (WA). This is a remote role, once COVID-19 is over this person should expect to relocate to Vancouver, Washington or the surrounding metro areas. Summary: This opportunity will enable a Ruby on Rails (ROR) developer to join a team of team of engineers who are working in a fully independent full stack enviornment to develop and continue to innovate technologies. The projects that they are working on are helping to enable 3D workflow solutions and services. This ROR developer will be responsible for developing end to end systems and eventually migrating those systems over to a platform in Golang. This team not only supports end to end development but is also responsible for managing the DevOps pipeline in order to continue to run efficient work streams.Job Requirements:
- Bachelors of in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of software engineering experience
- At least 3+ years of Ruby on Rails (ROR) experience
- At least 2+ years of experience with front end development (react preferred, other languages ok)
- Must be willing to work onsite in Vancouver, Washington (post COVID-19) once the campus opens back up
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Docker
- Able and proven success working remotely while working with a highly functional team
- Experience with Golang (Go) nice to have
- Ruby on Rails experience with React
- Working with a team of remote engineers to help drive
- This project is in flight, but this person will need to be able to come in and pick up where the team left off
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.