- Support existing applications including documentation, troubleshooting and end user support
- Work proactively to test full-system integration
- Write unit and integration tests to verify your contributions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with SQL and/or NoSQL database technologies
- Knowledge of Test driven development practices
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tooling
- Ability to clearly document requirements, acceptance criteria, processes, architectures etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment using SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience in Upstream Oil & Gas industry preferably in Oil Field Services or Petroleum Engineering related areas
- Experience desired in software technical production support or customer service
- Experience using reporting tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI is desirable
- provided by Dice Ruby On Rails,react