Our company is looking for a Full Stack Ruby Developer to join our team in launching a new product! Company culture is a must here. We have ...
Our company is looking for a Full Stack Ruby Developer to join our team in launching a new product! Company culture is a must here. We have a fun team environment, in a cool startup atmosphere. Lunch is provided some days throughout the week, and special events that happen once a month.
1. 6+ years of Full Stack Ruby development
3. Experience leading a team of developers
4. Understanding of AWS
5. Understanding of DevOps/Architecture methodologies
Essential Day-to-Day duties
2. Work with the team to build systems that enhance our client relationships
3. Provide leadership within the development team
4. Consult on best practices within the team on architecture and development
5. Collaborate with test teams to get our releases into production
6. Requirements gathering
7. Manager projects to the point of suggesting on increasing effeciency
- provided by Dice