We are looking to grow our North American team and are looking for a skilled Ruby on Rails Full Stack Developer to join our team.
Donesafe, an HSI Company, is Australia’s fastest-growing cloud workplace health, safety and compliance platform. Knows as the “The People’s Safety Software”, Donesafe is built with the user in mind and is designed to ease the administrative burden and cost of WHS management. We are looking to grow our North American team and are looking for a skilled Ruby on Rails Full Stack Developer to join our team.
- Design-build and maintain good quality Ruby code
- Integration of user-facing elements
- Triage issue and bugs
- Maintain product to ensure that our clients receive the best solutions
and our product remains stand and competitive
- 2-3 years of experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, along with
other common libraries such as RSpec, Sidekiq and Grape
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL
- Understanding basic concepts of a high volume of data
- A knack for writing clean readable Ruby code
- GIT, Github
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to work with the unstructured codebase