Op4G is a market research company is looking for a full-stack developer to join our growing company's technology team.
Op4G is a market research company headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join our growing company's technology team. This position can be remote for the right candidate.
- 3 years of experience with web technologies and web app development.
- 1-2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL, git/GitHub, testing/TDD, Heroku, and the MacOS/Linux dev environment.
- Good work ethic.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must be a US citizen and reside in the continental US.
- Generally available during daytime business hours, 9-5 Eastern Time Zone, US.
- Ability to travel as needed.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health insurance, paid vacation, and 401(k). Salary commensurate with experience. The candidate may be asked to complete 1-2 small projects as paid contractors before receiving an employment offer.
Resume and/or LinkedIn profile. Please note: If your LinkedIn profile is very short or does not thoroughly cover your work history, please send a complete resume.
Please include a github repo or other code samples, along with any links to live projects you have built or worked on, including descriptions of your role and the work you did.
Please answer the following to share your thinking on key concepts:
- Have you ever worked remotely? What do you see as the pros and cons?
- Do you have any experience with Agile development? What do you like or dislike about it?
- Do you prefer RSpec or Minitest? Why?
Please send all application materials and communication to email@example.com. No recruiters or staffing agencies, please.