This firm is a platform for communicators. We give them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and w...
This firm is a platform for communicators. We give them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
They are a distributed team. They are building solutions for distributed workforce. In this role you really can work where you want, but for this role we are only considering candidates based in the United States.
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect)
- Work with all levels of staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers
- (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- PASSION for developing a quality product, what do you want your Engineering legacy to be?
The ideal fit...
- Has a Computer Science degree and 5+ years of real world experience
- Is a "student of the game" and thrives on new challenges
- Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn't afraid to teach others at the same time
- Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space...your vision could make all the difference!
- provided by Dice