Full Stack Engineer - Ruby
Our profitable, high growth startup in the digital experience industry is looking for a full-stack engineer who ...
Full Stack Engineer - Ruby
Our profitable, high growth startup in the digital experience industry is looking for a full-stack engineer who wants to drive our data platform's reporting and segmentation UI. Our teams have built a system which handles billions of events per month, and is well on its way to scaling it up to billions of events per day. The data platform team is responsible for delivering software at the heart of customers' understanding of their user base in order for them to deliver the most personalized customer experience possible. This is a unique opportunity to help drive the engineering organization further toward a modern, componentized UI, and forward-looking planning and execution of expanding the interface.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with benefits in a diverse and inclusive workplace. Salary range is fairly open to accommodate multiple skill levels and multiple locales, $80,000 - $160,000. This position is fully remote and open to candidates seated anywhere in the USA. The company is able to furnish a visa transfer for the ideal candidate, but is not able to sponsor a fresh visa. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Engineer:
- Build software using technologies such as Ruby, React, and Typescript in an AWS deployment environment
- Assist in defining the technical roadmap for our product front-end, working hand-in-hand with Product and Engineering management to chart a path to delivery.
- Work with the User Experience team to orchestrate an ideal client experience when using our software.
- Mentor other engineers in best practices for front-end development
Requirements of the Full Stack Engineer:
- Full-stack experience building consumer-facing applications with a focus on front-end skills
- 6+ years' experience with modern object-oriented languages
- Experience building user interfaces or products from high-fidelity designs and technical specifications
- Comfortable engaging in product architecture discussions
Contact Lindsay Allan at regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.
Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant or hazardous working conditions. Must have an ability to sit for long periods throughout the day. Must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment. The incumbent must be able to perform work at a computer terminal for 6 to 8 hours a day, function in an environment with consistent interruptions, and in rare circumstances, lift 20 lbs. The work may be stressful at times and demand the ability to hit the key deliverables for the role.
- provided by Dice