Established, well-funded startup seeks quality React / Ruby on Rails / MongoDB devs to help us take our digital fundraising platform to the next level
Want to make a meaningful difference to a dynamic Engineering team in a growing company? GradAdvance, the world's leading digital fundraising platform, is looking for an experienced(*) full-stacker to help us build bigger and better solutions as we scale. We continue to expand our world-class team so that our customers continue to get the market-leading technology that they deserve.
(*) You know Ruby, Rails, and React, you've worked on a variety of projects over several years.
This role is open for remote candidates as well as those who can work at a hybrid model in our offices in Seattle, WA, USA, or Ra'anana, Israel.
We’d like to talk to people who:
- Possess practical, varied development experience.
- Have a solid foundation in computer science and software engineering.
- Take a big-picture perspective, design architecture as part of a self-organizing team.
- Are independent, reliable, autodidact, and team players.
- Enjoy the challenge of delivering high-quality, on-spec, in a fast-paced environment.
- Connect with Agile Principles, the open-source ecosystem, and startup culture.
It's a strong advantage to be familiar with our current technologies, but technology is a moving target so we’re more interested in your approach to critical thinking and problem solving. Our kind of people leverage first principles to learn specific technologies as needed.
- React (must)
- Vue (nice to have)
- Ember (nice to have)
- Ruby on Rails (must)
Other client, server, database, and DevOpsy technologies are warmly welcomed, especially Linux and its ecosystem.
We work according to Agile principles, focus on delivering working software to our customers, and embrace continuous improvement.
Look forward to hearing from you!