edfinity.com. EdTech. Users in 25 countries. National Science Foundation Innovation award winner. Bootstrapped. Work with the founding team. Telecommute.
Location: Anywhere in the continental US or Canada.
Compensation: Any viable combination of salary and equity.
- Develop and design reusable React.js components and libraries for the Edfinity platform.
- Lead a team to assist in transitioning from Backbone.js to React.js, and mentor engineers in React.js.
- Help to optimize our front-end user experience at scale.
- Work with the engineering and product management teams in order to implement and iterate on core features.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience building scalable web applications and services
- Ruby on Rails experience a strong plus
- MongoDB and Mongoid a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in an agile software development lifecycle.
Contact us at email@example.com. Please send us your resume and reference any open source projects or past work that will help us get to know you.