Kforce is immediately seeking a Full Stack Ruby on Rails (ROR) Engineer to for their enterprise technology client in Vanco...
Kforce is immediately seeking a Full Stack Ruby on Rails (ROR) Engineer to for their enterprise technology client in Vancouver, Washington (WA).
This opportunity will enable the right Engineer to join a team of engineers that are creating end to end 3D workflow solutions and services. The primary focus of the work will be developing software of highly functional and secure end to end systems. These systems will then span across the whole enterprise so will need to be highly scalable, secure and adaptable to spanning client, cloud, and embedded systems.
This team is unique to this organization as they are described as a full stack development team that also manages their DevOps pipeline. Each Engineer is responsible for doing application development.
While on assignment with Kforce Inc. you will be eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits. You are also eligible to participate in our 401K match and employee stock purchase program (ESPP). One of the added benefits of being a Kforce employee while onsite at this customer is, we offer paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays. Apply today to learn about this awesome opportunity with Kforce.
* BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent
* 2+ years of experience with Software Engineering
* At least 2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails (ROR)
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with Angular 2+, Angular.JS, React.JS, Typescript
* Strong Test-Driven Development (TDD)
* Must be comfortable working independently, energetic and capable of driving results under pressure and the unknown
* Able to take/give criticism constructively
* Must be willing to work onsite in Vancouver, Washington
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice