Our client, is an American technology Company and headquartered in , in the center of , that develops, manufactures and sells , and other se...
Our client, is an American technology Company and headquartered in , in the center of , that develops, manufactures and sells , and other services and products.
As a member of the Web Development team you will create and maintain the web presence for the security division of our client.
Our client team is passionate about writing finely crafted, well maintained websites that bring in over a million requests daily.
They are looking for a candidate to be strong in back-end development, but having experience with front-end development is a plus. The ability to work on an agile, small team that efficiently develops and releases production level code is essential to success within our group. They want someone who can create a Full-Stack Ruby application from conception to deployment. The candidate must be capable of identifying new methodologies, technologies, tools, and services that will enhance the software platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Write and maintain complex, critical software
- Deliver high quality, unit testable, maintainable software
- Provide code reviews for peers
- BS in Computer Science
- 4 years development experience with 1-2 years of Ruby on Rails
- Must present a portfolio of work
- Knowledge of Relational databases: MySQL and/or PostGres
- Ability to negotiate for solutions to solve software problems
- Good organization, decision making, and verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Heroku
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and take on additional tasks as required
- Ability to work with small teams to solve complex problems
Interested candidates please send your resume to
- provided by Dice