At Lee Healthcare, our commitment to our nursing staff is substantial. It s more than compensation and benefits; more than training and educ...
At Lee Healthcare, our commitment to our nursing staff is substantial. It s more than compensation and benefits; more than training and education.
We re seeking an experienced Director of Nursing DON/DNS who is a RN with at least 5 years of long-term care experience to lead our team of nursing professionals. Lee Healthcare is part of a continuing care retirement community which includes an 88 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Lee, MA.
Our Director of Nursing shall be an individual who demonstrates superb leadership qualities while being comfortable with change. Will lead by example and demonstrate a willingness and interest in helping out at all levels of operations. The position requires a high level of professionalism, good mentoring skills, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, self-motivation, strong written and verbal communication skills, and proficient computer skills.
- Bachelor s degree in Nursing from an accredited school.
- Registered Nurse with a current MA license in good standing.
- Hold a current CPR certification.
- At least five years experience in long-term care setting, with 3-5 years as Director of Nursing.
- Strong knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. We offer the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
Next Step Healthcare is the largest post-acute care provider in Massachusetts. We invite you to learn more about our culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
admin, assistant director, care manager, critical, critical care, director, lead, line, manager, rgn