Hiring exceptional Ruby on Rails developers that want to lead.
Potential to lead a group or division is here.
Build modern api-driven web and mobile systems that will make a difference in the quality of people’s lives.
About 8 or more years’ experience writing production code
- Deep experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Interested in and hopefully some Elixir/Phoenix experience – willingness to grow (Elixir/OTP based services)
- Technically strong/enthusiastic about backend systems and solid software architecture.
- Experience in a TDD environment -preference for strong testing.
- Experience with Rspec/Minitest/Cucumber.
- A “ user's point of view”. Figure out the best system flow to implement requirements.
- Experience with automated build tools for continuous delivery (like Jenkins, TeamCity etc).
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Understands how to debug hard problems in HTTP, XHR, JSON, CORS, SSL, S3, etc.
- Basic Linux/Unix CLI knowledge.
- Working source code control (git) knowledge
- Ability to debug; performance and memory leak issues.
- Curious and flexible about new technology
Debugging/profiling at the C/C++ level to analyze memory leak and performance issues
- AWS experience
- Can reduce complex requirements and user interaction flows into solid API designs.
- Understand common architectural messaging/api patterns and pitfalls.
- Knowledge of other languages is a huge plus:
What you may want to know
- Innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Successful IPO 2015 and we are growing
- Location is Westchester – easy commute from NYC via Metro North or drive from Southern CT, Northern NJ or surrounding areas. Also have a NYC office.
- Compensation is highly competitive (NYC competitive) plus bonus and equity
call Joyce Schiffer 203-241-2655 for details