Funding Circle brings together small businesses and investors in a way that is truly revolutionary. We're here to foster an environment wher...
Funding Circle brings together small businesses and investors in a way that is truly revolutionary. We're here to foster an environment where small business can thrive. Our online platform provides a marketplace where investors receive better returns and small businesses find lower rates. The driving force behind our product is our engineering team; we are building elegant, sustainable, and scalable infrastructure on a global scale, and we want you to be a part of it!
Our mission: to build a better financial world.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Should Have::
Brownie points for:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience developing robust & scalable backend systems.
- experience developing with Ruby
- strong interest in functional programming language.
- comfortable in a Unix/Linux environment.
In This Role You Will Get To:
- Github or other open source code we can check out.
- experience with microservices and/or distributed systems.
- experience with message/stream processing systems, such as Kafka
Why Join Us?
- Write applications that deliver information to companies and individuals who lend money to small-businesses through the Funding Circle platform.
- Be part of a team that work together to design, code, and test solutions. Your voice will be heard at all stages of software development, you will not be a cog in a machine.
- Deliver innovation through software to automate processes that enable Funding Circle to operate at scale.
- See your work in production delivering benefits to our customers and to Funding Circle.
Happy employees are productive employees, thats why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, weve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
- We're helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
- We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
- We have a clear competitive advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.
To learn more about our work environment, culture, and perks, visit:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Funding Circle provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.