Looking for 6+ years Strong Resource on Back end with Ruby on Rails who have excellent communication skills and have work e...
Looking for 6+ years Strong Resource on Back end with Ruby on Rails who have excellent communication skills and have work experience on E commerce Platform with ERP integration skills set.We're always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you're a team-playing innovator, you'll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
We're looking for creative, inspired engineers to help us build the lynchpin of our platform. Our web tier powers our consumer-facing website, mobile apps, and internal dashboards and tools. It integrates with subscription billing & fulfillment systems, supports our marketing automation system, and is our face to the Internet. Built primarily on Ruby on Rails, with a bit of Elixir, Node.js, Python and Go, we try to pick the right technology for the domain. As a software engineer, you will build new features, stand up microservices, and help scale the platform to support our rapidly growing customer base.
Please go through the project specification :
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years of professional experience working as a back end engineer
- A strong problem solver that wants to design large-scale fault tolerant systems
- Someone who works well with smart people and contribute to making the team better.
- A talented engineer that can participate in code reviews to make our engineering team stronger
- Solid algorithms and data structures background
- Self-motivation: You need to be a self-starter who loves to use technology to solve the problem at hand.
- A fast learner: We are not looking for specific experience with our tech stack - just the willingness and sufficient experience (with an equivalent stack) to pick it up fast.
- An eager collaborator: We work in small cross-functional teams and expert engineers to actively chart the course of a project in quick iterations.
- A strong leader: Seasoned engineers naturally provide mentorship for their teammates, and they help junior engineers level up.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: i.e. Java, Ruby, Node.js, Python or Elixir.
- Working knowledge of multiple frameworks and platforms.
- Proficiency in relational database schema design like MySQL and Postgres.
- Experience designing REST APIs / GraphQL APIs.
- A good test-writer and cheerleader for TDD.
- Prior experience with asynchronous e-commerce is a must.
- Experience building and performance-tuning a high-volume API application is a required.
Experience developing distributed systems
Comfortable with Agile development practices
Brilliant Infotech Inc. is a leading Product and IT Services and training Company. We offer world-class Software products, Application Development Services and Remote IT Management Services. Our strengths are our technical expertise to optimally utilize best viable open source technologies and to make those diverse technologies work together for the best results.