Minimum Required Skills:
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Back End Engineer with at least 5 years experience with Ruby on Rails please read on!
For the past 10 years we have been making artificial intelligence accessible and usable for all. Our product is a lifecycle marketing automation platform powered by artificial intelligence. It predicts customer behavior to deliver targeted multi-channel communications. We reach over 300 million users a day for some of the world's most innovative brands.
We are looking for a Back End Engineer with Ruby on Rails experience to work on our product engineering team - building robust back-end services to help power our AI marketing platform.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on our product engineering team - building robust back-end services to help power our AI marketing platform
- Work across multiple micro-services with Ruby, MySql, Aurora, Redshift, Node, Elasticsearch, Redis, serverless, & other AWS tech, across our distributed systems.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience designing and implementing large, scalable web applications/microservices
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs
- Experience creating robust, RESTful APIs
- Deep understanding of MySQL/relational databases
- Experience scaling internal engineering processes
- Experience working with large datasets/databases, scaling memory-intensive applications
- Knowledge of how to design for failure
- Priority on shipping products
- Startup work experience a major plus!
- Ability to potentially work extended hours if necessary to meet deadlines
- Also a plus if you've had experience building data pipelines, data warehouses, analytics platforms
What's In It for You
- 401kSo, if you are a Back End Engineer with 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice