We are looking to fill an opening within our company for a full time miscellaneous metals detailer. We are a large custom o...
We are looking to fill an opening within our company for a full time miscellaneous metals detailer. We are a large custom ornamental iron fabricator working with steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Most work is centered around handrails, guardrailings and various ornamental structures.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Autocad drawings for submittals and fabrication details
- Checking team members drawings for accuracy
- Field measuring stairs, ramps and miscelaneous items
- Verify material quantities for accuracy and buy out
- Work with shop and field workers if questions should arise with install or fabrication
- Light project management
- AutoCAD 2015 2D is a must
- Steel detailing background
- Driver License and insurable
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Reading blueprints and understanding specs
- General Measuring
- Tekla Structures detailing would be a plus
- Previous miscelaneous metals or shop fabrication companies.
- Architectural or structural engineering firms
Position is immediately available, contact me to set up an interview to join out team!