* Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day...
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID:
Plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications within the CTO Data Services.. The Application Development Manager is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide his/her development team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems. Ability to work in a high profile, fast moving environment incorporating the future strategic view in all design and development decisions. In-depth technical know how of data management strategies and methodologies with financial DW implementation in today's business world.
• Lead for designing, developing, and implementing the Data Services architecture across Finance and Risk Infrastructure supporting Finance and Risk Regulatory reporting needs.
• Supporting the Data Consumption of the interest Rate Risk as well as Regulatory reports such as the 14A PPNR
• Manage Multiple Data Acquisition work streams supporting various consuming systems for Risk and Finance Reporting.
• Manage Component deliverables and resource time to ensure assigned deliverables are delivered successfully, on time with outstanding quality.
• Provide guidance in data warehouse physical design/implementation and business intelligence solutions.
• Meet or exceed project plan expectations;
• Senior Management Status Communication
• Project Plan and Budget management.
• Provide remediation and resolutions of technical issues arising in a large environment.
• Provide feedback on new technology trends and changes
10 + years of experience (client-facing) related to data ingestion and data warehousing implementation. Experiences need to include data mapping, ETL architecture, development and testing, and database design within the Financial industry preferably Banking.
Hands on experience in programming languages like C, C++, Java, .Net, etc., to assist in designs and development activities.
Expert Hands-on experience in managing and delivering high performance ETL solutions and reusable components for large-scaled system integration and data warehousing initiatives build using data transformation technology within the Financial industry.
Experience in managing the delivery of a Data Acquisition and adjustment platform solution for a Global Financial Institution.
Experience and understanding in banking product data such as Loans, Deposits, Derivatives, Securities.
Ability to accurately estimate the Acquisition, database/data warehouse, and data architecture components of a solution from requirements through deployment.
Ability to lead a team of 10+ resources through data mapping, design, implementation, and deployment.
Proven expertise in data architecture/meta data administration from logical to physical level details across all major database technologies.
Ability to identify and adopt enterprise data architecture patterns and solutions in support of business needs.
Successful enterprise data warehouse Life Cycle Design and implementation.
Expert in Technical Management, Solution Architecture and Systems Implementation.
Advanced Knowledge in ETL and Data Warehouse using multi-dimensional modeling like star schema, snowflake schema, normalized and denormalized models.
Strong Relational Database Management skills (DB2, Sybase, Oracle, Netezza, MEMSQL).
Knowledge in the Hadoop eco-system is preferred
Expert in Project Management with preferred Financial Data Acquisition focus.
Ability to Manage delivery end to end for documenting of all required document including Functional requirements, Business Requirement into Technical Design, and any other documentation needed to satisfy SDLC requirements.
Responsible for Code Reviews, Release Implementation, Requirements understanding
Strong skills in SQL, MEMSQL, Big Data, Hadoop, Unix, Shell Scripting(Java development and SOA architecture is a plus)
Ability to work with Onshore/Offshore development module.
Understanding of Regulatory reporting data including Y9C regulatory call report
PMP Certified is a plus.