Are you are a software developer who loves to work on cutting-edge technology and wants to make a positive impact? We are searching for some...
Are you are a software developer who loves to work on cutting-edge technology and wants to make a positive impact? We are searching for someone who can work on brand new technologies supporting the banking industry and looking for someone eager to collaborate with our team.
Here is your opportunity to rise to the challenge and make your mark using Ruby on Rails, Docker Containers, Flask, etc. Get the exposure working front middle-backend experience by joining our innovative team. To be successful on our team you need an understanding of business needs and be able to translate them effectively into applications.
What will you be doing?
Does the following describe your qualifications?
- Participate in design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and deploying of software code for business applications.
- Modify and enhance existing applications.
- Work comfortably within small teams in a corporate environment that requires regular communication with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
- Independently define and prioritize individual goals and tasks as part of an agile development process. Report to management on the status of project efforts, identify issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implement corrective actions.
- Keep current on advances in software development and integrate them where appropriate.
- 1-3 years experience in software development, at least one year experience on Ruby or Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks.
- Experience with Database (PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Experience with consuming web services (XML, JSON) and building RESTful web services.
- Familiarity with established design and development tools, including source control and build management, is preferred.
- Experience of SCRUM/Agile experience is a plus.
- Experience of python is a plus.